NATIONWIDE SALES REP
This position is responsible for managing the ADMK Jewelry wholesale operations in North America. The focus is on hitting wholesale sales targets as set by the Executive team for each region in the US and managing distribution selectively so the brand is placed with retailers that align with it.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Perform sales reach outs to current and prospective accounts, with responsibility for hitting targets in those regions.
- Execute each US trade show: plan and order the booth furnishings, walls, etc, travel to the show, work with the reps before the show to schedule appointments with buyers and meet with buyers at shows, manage the booth staff at the show and the booth set-up and take-down. Currently, regular shows occur in Atlanta and NYC, with regional shows and/or market that also may require management that may occur in possible in LA, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta and San Francisco.
- Sell into secondary channels including off-price clearance doors and on-line outlets. Will be given targets for this off-price channel as well.
- Coordinating appearances by ADMK Jewelry for trunk shows at top doors.
- Seeking third party sales reps and/or showrooms to sell in these regions.
Once performing in the role for 6 months, review and more opportunities will be available. They are focused on supporting our top wholesale accounts and driving incremental revenue through merchandising and reward structure solutions:
- Develop in-store merchandising solutions for our wholesale accounts.
- Establish a wholesale incentive program for wholesale accounts with rewards based on size of wholesale orders in each season (display systems, jewelry for store employees with highest ADMK sales, etc).
- Hiring and managing other sales reps.
- Potentially, establish and roll out an incentive program for sales reps tied to hitting their targets.
- Experience in fashion wholesale, a must.
- People person; ability to adapt to the different personalities of our buyers and sales reps.
- Ability to manage and motivate.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Organized, organized, organized.
- Financially-minded; good with budgets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel.
- Photoshop and/or Illustrator, bonus.
- Self-starter; preference for working autonomously as all sales reps you will be managing are not located in our head office, this is the only sales position in Toronto, so there is no team of colleagues.
- A passion for fashion and love of the ADMK brand, a must.
- Willing and excited to travel.
Resumes to email@example.com
LOCATION: Northern Virginia
TERM: June - September 2017
If you are interested and Intern Position (Summer - Fall 2017), email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.